PROFESSIONAL ORAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAMME
More than 85% of dogs and cats over the age of three years suffer from periodontal disease. If left untreated the bacteria that cause periodontal disease can enter the bloodstream and can affect the vital organs such as the heart, kidneys and lungs.
- Bad breath
- Reddish gums or even bleeding gums
- Tartar / Calculus
- Reluctance to chew / crying out when chewing
- Anything else about the mouth that appears unusual
- Regular visits to your veterinarian, which include an oral exam
- Veterinary dental scaling and polishing as advised
- Last but not least is daily home dental care
|Orozyme Oral Hygiene||
Orozyme® oral hygiene gel for dogs and cats
|Orozyme Oradental Collagen||Orozyme® orodental collagen strips for dogs
Thanks to the same patented enzyme-formula and the intensive scrubbing contact between the strip and the dog’s teeth, plaque can be removed. The strips are designed to prevent splitting up while the dog chews it. It is very easy to administer because the strips satisfy the natural chewing instinct of dogs in a playing way.Orozyme® strips come in three sizes:small, medium, large for different breeds and sizes of dogs.
- preventative dental care products against bacteria, fungi and virus
- reduce dental plaque & tartar, bleeding gums and bad breath
Advantages of Orozyme® range of products:
- Highly effective patented enzyme-formula that attacks dental plaque
- Easy to use gel: with or without brushing
- Easy to use strips: just chew!
- Edible hypo-allergic products (easily digestible, low fat)
- No fluoride, no added sugar, no artificial colors or flavors
- Approved and recommended by veterinarians